Friday, October 24, 2008

7 Random Things About Me



Not sure what to put because, although I am super random, I feel everyone knows it. Tough to come up with 7 weird things that people don't already know. Here goes.

1. I have a horrible, humiliating crush on Tucker Carlson. Its awful I know. 


2. The first time I saw Blue Man Group I couldn't enjoy it at all because all I could focus on was the horror of being picked or singled out in any way. I was literally panicked. 


3. I am obsessed with BBQ sauce and would eat it on anything/everything.

4. I LOVE having parties. If I could be a professional party-haver I would be in heaven.


5. I hate donuts. The smell grosses me out.

6. I really want to see High School Musical 3. I haven't seen any of them, but I have been getting soooooo into the trailers. 


7. I want to be a writer when I grow up. I have started many pieces, but haven't finished any of them. It is a goal and I hope that at some point in my life I make the time to make it happen.

Thanks for reading. Please share your randomness.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

didn't know that about your issue with doughnuts--odd. also, strange you didn't mention morning joe.

Claire said...

It was supposed to be things you didn't know about me. Morning Joe is out of the closet. I didn't mention my undying love for the golden girls either.